- Dear HennieI would like to say thank you, my treatment was first class. I feel my case was personal to me, from Hennie Van Der Merwe sorting out with Phil Laws from Wessex Dental and visa versa.
Also any problems I had were solved as they happened.
The receptionists were very helpful and the end product is perfect so I can eat anything now! The first time in years.
- Dear Hennie Van Der Merwe,I would like to thank, both you and your staff, for the efficiency and care with which you carried out my recent dental implant treatment at your Upton surgery.
The whole procedure was conducted with professionalism and humour, which made for a very pleasant experience, not normally associated with visiting a dentist. Needless to say I’m delighted with the finished result.
I can highly recommend Hennie and his staff to those people contemplating having dental work.
- I recently had four implants fitted at Upton Dental along with an eight tooth bridge. This work was preceded by me having a number of non-serviceable teeth extracted, so it was quite a major procedure. From my first appointment with Hennie, I knew I was in good hands – Hennie has an air of cheerful confidence which, along with the professional attitude of all the staff at Upton Dental, greatly allayed my fears at the thought of undergoing all the necessary work. My new-found confidence proved to be well-justified, I was given a timetable with a set of appointments at a very early stage and this schedule was maintained throughout. Every stage was thoroughly explained and, from my perspective, was executed perfectly. I never had any doubt that the end result would be successful and so it has proved to be. I have no hesitation recommending Upton Dental to anyone considering having some implant work done.
- Dear HennieJust to let you know how pleased I am with the implants that you fitted for me. I would have no hesitation recommending you to anyone considering a permanent solution for missing teeth.
- I decided to explore the option of having a dental implant following a discussion with a friend who is a recently retired dentist. I arranged an appointment at the Upton Dental and Implant centre where I received clear and concise guidance on the options available to me. Hennie introduced me to his staff and explained the process of having a dental implant very clearly, the costs were set out in a dental plan for my consideration. Following the initial free consultation I decided to go ahead with the procedure at the beginning of November.The initial process which involved the removal of the original broken tooth and insertion of the implant went very smoothly. Each step was explained during the procedure and I experienced no pain, only the discomfort of having my mouth open for 30 minutes or so. Following this procedure I was given instructions as to how to care for my implant during the healing process. The follow up visit revealed that all has gone well. In January I returned and had the new tooth fitted. Once agan this was a pain free process. Immediately I could smile again with confidence.
So as I write this in March I have almost forgotten my old gap. My implant feels absolutely normal.
The treatment I received from Hennie and his team was friendly, professional, efficient and effective. I would readily recommend them to anyone with a missing tooth.
- I just wanted to say thank you. A filling fell out on Monday night, I phone on Tuesday morning and was given an emergency appointment the same day and within a few hours I was completely patched up. Such a great service by Victoria and the reception team. I am very grateful.